Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday y'all.

I'm really so happy - happy that you are here! This has been a great week on the Bartering Blogger and today is one of my favorite days in the blog-verse because this is the day when most of my favorite bloggers post favorites posts of one kind or another. Favorite posts of the week, favorite cell phone photos of the week, favorite products, favorite projects - whatever you wrote about you can link it up here.

One of my favorite new (to me) blogs that I discovered this week is:


This is such a beautiful blog - just like something from an ideal alternate universe.

One of my favorites posts that y'all linked up last week was from Branson at My Reflection of Something

if you haven't read it yet - go do that now! This post is full of links to great posts, on faith, photography and random awesomeness.

So - what did you write about?