Wednesday, October 19, 2011

October Sponsor Swappers! - Better late then never, right?

I had all if these awesome ideas for a sponsor post but no time - it has me dreaming of the days when this blog is able to support a virtual assistant  (though seriously - if you've got time and would be interested in helping me out with the sponsor posts I would be over the moon!) but here you go. I will try to do better next month. I've grouped these - if I put your blog in the wrong group - I apologize! Some of y'all could go in all of these categories, so I went with my gut - and what was on the first page of your blog.







The Momma BirdNapTime MomTog Project 365
Our tiny BIG Life






PhotobucketPhotobucket

 



adbutton150x150dreaming big





Sloanbook
FindingBeautyintheOrdinary


Please take a minute to leave a comment on these awesome sponsor swappers blogs and let them know you found them through the Bartering Blogger! And maybe get a new sponsor swap for next month.

Also if you would like to swap sponsor spots with the Bartering Blogger please let me know!