Thursday, November 17, 2011

It's SWAP time y'all!

Alrighty then. It's that time of the week again. When I post the swap post. But this week is going to be different. This week you're going to snap a quick pic of something that you have laying around and never use - a bulky sweater, one of your three dozen hoodies, a pair of earrings, a DVD a book - you know, it's sitting right there. This week you're going to post the pic on your blog and link it up here and you're going to get an email that puts a huge smile on your face. It's going to say "what a cute (fill in the blank) I love it! let's swap!) and you're going to brave the post office at this awful time of the year with your little package of joy. I did. It was awesome I can't wait for my next swap!! I've got one in the works... I'm sure I'll get another today - right?! Wouldn't that be awesome.

Do you have a handmade shop? Now would be an awesome time to offer one of your handmade items up for swap. I would totally swap with you for a post on the blog (here or on my other blog) or an ad space (or both!) Last week I swapped with Sweets & Shutter Clicks - she is working on an item for me to giveaway on my blog to promote her etsy shop. I also designed a new button for her blog. AWESOME deal for both of us. What are you going to swap today?!



P.S. Be sure to check back tomorrow for a sneak-peek into some of the exciting things coming up here at the Bartering Blogger!!