Monday, November 7, 2011

Meet the Neighbors: Sponsor Spotlight of the Week

First of all I want to say a HUGE thank you!!!! To Michelle from The Momma Bird for putting this post together. She has been an invaluable help to me.


Meet Nancy @ A Rural Journal
....At first, I just stood there, motionless, as they bobbed, pirouetted, spun, zoomed -- then stopped on a dime, suspended in mid-air -- all around me. It was one of those instances where I just savored the moment and forgot all about taking photos. It was better than a roller coaster ride -- for this country gal, anyway.
Want to read more, click: The August Break


Meet Sarah @ Naptime Momtog


How long have you been into photography? I have always loved taking photos. I didn’t get my first DSLR until December of 2009. If you can believe it, I shot in P Mode from December 2009 until August 2010.
Any more babies in the future? This one is up in the air. I always wanted two kids, but got to thinking that I wanted more. Right now, with everything that is going on with Carsyn it is on hold. I want to make sure I have plenty of time for him and Dustyn.
Want to read more, click: Ask Me Anything Pt.1



Meet Kathryn @ Our Tiny Big Life
Just shoot what's in front of you.
And I don’t mean your hubby who forgot to take out the trash & 
clean the litter box this week.
Kidding, folks. Kidding. Really. All jokes here. ;)
In all seriousness. There are no excuses not to make art.

Want to read more, click: it can't be said enough

Facebook // twitter // flickr // email // pinterest


Meet Pocky @ Living Apockylypse

A. Age:  32 (but my family loves to tease me that I still look like a teenager)B. Bed size: Full…but I need 2 California Kings with the 2 furry bed hogs around. C. Chore that you hate: Washing dishes! One thing I’m weird about is not liking to touch food I don’t like…& I’m a picky eater.
Want to read more, click: now you know my ABC's
 




Meet Brittnie @ Brittnie Lately

We met one fateful day in 2002. It was high school freshman orientation and has fate would have it, we were in the same tour group. The stars didn't line up, there were no angels singing, nothing happened in slow motion. In fact, I hardly remember him at all. I have a few vague memories of that day. But over the course of the next year our paths crossed in class and in the halls. Each secretly crushing on the other. Ah, to be young again.
Want to read more, click: Love Story
 



Please be sure to stop by these lovely ladies blogs!