Friday, November 25, 2011

Meet the Neighbors

Thank you so much to Michelle from The Mama Bird for putting these "meet the neighbors" posts together! She has been my "right hand man" this month and eased a big burden plus she's become a fabulous friend. 



1. Before you do anything else, before you even finish reading this post do this: create a signature for your emails with a link to your blog. I did this when I first started blogging and would often have random acquaintances mention having read my blog when they would see me. Every time it happened was a happy moment for me. Do it. Do it now.
Want to see more, click: How To Get Your Blog Off The Ground


Meet Courtney @ Perfect Imperfections


Want to see more, click: Magic Hour






Meet Chrissy @ real {grace filled} life




I've shared a brief, less detailed version of my testimony on my about me page.  I'm planning to share a little more of my testimony as a vlog (video blog) soon as well.  (My friend, Amber of Click. Pray. Love. shared her video testimony here.)

I believe one of the most powerful ways we can worship God and share Him with others is in sharing our own stories of salvation.


Want to read more, click: 31 Days of Worship - Testimony





Meet Liz @ Behind the Scenes



My hubby & I are going through a "transition" right now. Today marked the day that we are officially done being renters to a fabulous landlord. Regardless of the fact that we haven't been living in the rented house for 2 weeks now. We went and got ourselves some new "landlords". Also known as, my in-laws. 

Yes, you read that correct. I now live with my in-laws. 


Want to read more, click: The True Story





Meet Kelly-Marie @ Our Footprints on the World




So yesterday we bought Josh a new travel cot, he had a small fold out one but now he is crawling like a maniac I knew that we needed a new one otherwise he would just crawl out of it during the night. We went to get one this week as tomorrow Josh is staying with his nanny and grandad while Matthew and I are having a date night, something we haven't done since before I was pregnant when we went to see Twilight:Eclipse at the cinema and what are we doing on our lovely date night tomorrow ??  . . . 
Want to read more, click: Checking Out New Travel Cot Mum







I've been crazy busy, as usual, but I can't complain, since I spent my day at work today knitting samples in preparation for the store opening. Hard life, right? However, yesterday I got some other fun in when I went out to the yarn store and the park with the lovely Angela, Lisa and Vikki to do a fun and amazing photo shoot for some of my items that I'm going to list soon in my Etsy shop! Here's a few sneak peeks and outtakes from the shoot - enjoy!
Want to read more, click: Things I Made & Saw




Please be sure to stop by these lovely ladies blogs! 




Don't forget to grab your button for the pre-holiday swap!

If you're interested in co-hosting this link up please let me know!