Friday, December 2, 2011

Meet the Neighbors

Thanks so much to Michelle for being an awesome friend and for putting these Meet The Neighbors posts together for me all month long. If you would like to help out with Bartering Blogger let me know! There's LOTS to do :)

SO here you go! If you'd like to do a sponsor swap for December please link up in this week's swap linky!



Meet Christa @ christa.jae


Want to see more, click: Homework Assignment Turned Photo Date






Meet Kimberly @ Lush Lounge
Day 329 ~ Thursday November 24, 2011
Happy Thanksgiving!



Want to read more, click: Project 365 - Nov.24





Meet Amanda @ Pretty Little Life


Alright, so last weekend I said that I would let you all in on our surprise Christmas Cards. Well, I don't want to ruin the surprise for anyone who will be getting a card in the mail from us this year.....so this will be more of a sneak peek than a huge reveal. Deal?

I'm normally a pretty serious person.....I'm a little shy, modest, and reserved. 
I would like to be funny, but really the only way that I make other people laugh is when 
I have a "blond moment" (which happens more often than I'd like, actually). 

So I thought I'd try to lighten things up this year with our Christmas Cards.......I present to you:
Want to read more, click: Christmas Card Surprise


Facebook  // twitter

 




This morning I woke up to a light dusting of SNOW on my front lawn!  I love the look of a fresh covering of snow glistening in the sunlight, like millions of diamonds.

It reminded me that Christmas is only one month away!

I love Christmas so much!

It’s definitely my favorite holiday and even more so now that Cohen is in our lives.  This will be his first Christmas.  I think his eyes may be this bright and sparkly on Christmas morning…
Want to read more, click: 10 Holiday Planning Tips 
Facebook // twitter  



Meet Tara @ Sew Tara

I was really on the ball and packaged up my scrap swap packages quick and even ran off to the post office instead of leaving them in the car for days. Then on the weekend I popped over to my friend Tabatha‘s house where we did a little swap of our own. It was supposed to be my yellow wood grain for her green wood grain but when I got there she couldn’t find it. Instead she let me pick some pieces and then she let me raid her ‘scrap bin’ which I have to say looks way better than my fabric stash! And it’s her scraps!! Pieces she doesn’t even really care about anymore! 
Want to read more, click: Amazing Scraps!
twitter // facebook // pinterest // shop

Please be sure to stop by these lovely ladies blogs!