Friday, December 30, 2011

Post-Holiday Swap


Is it really almost January already? Wow. This month has flown by. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas this year! Here are a couple pics from my family's Christmas this year. This was probably one of our best Christmases ever. The kids enjoyed their presents and their time with their grandparents.
my hubs & kiddos on a very warm night in Georgia
Grammy and my kids
So what did you get for Christmas? I got the immersion blender I'd been dropping hints about ;) and I made a photo collage of our family for my hubs - which he loved. (score!) My mom also gave me some vintage film SLR cameras that had been my grandpa's - I can not tell you how excited I am to play with my new babies this week!

Post holiday swap

Some of the presents the fam got were awesome - one was a little less so. The Smurfs DVD. Oh my goodness! My kids quoted this move for days after they watched it. Drives me crazy. This DVD is in perfect condition we only watched it once - it has a digital copy download that we haven't used, it also has a BluRay and will work on a 3D TV but it also works on any other regular TV and DVD player. I'll post a photo of it as soon as my smart phone stops spazzing out. 

Remember you can post anything for swap - digital as well as physical goods. Y'all amaze me with your creativity! So be sure to post!! Next week check back for an AMAZING giveaway hosted here and sponsored by half a dozen of my blog design friends. You won't want to miss it.

Be sure to grab a button for your blog post.



And have you checked out the Wanted Ads from the last swap?! There are some great swaps just waiting to happen!!